Monday, September 13, 2010

Boardwalk Empire and Bloomingdales-Fashion Night Out

Boardwalk Empire and Bloomingdales did a collaboration on Fashion Night on this past Friday Night. The event was to promote the 1920's themed show in the menswear section, so people could buy suits from bloomies. There were poker tables and women in feathery outfits and the bar served Manhattans and Old Fashions. I am biased about the show but everyone should see it. Not only because it looks awesome, but because the wardrobe and make up looks amazing. This week I am tagging along with my friend to some fashion shows and will have more to post soon! I am also doing makeup for my friend attending a premiere this week and another friend who is directing a show on Broadway and has to look special on opening night. Now if only I can find a way to get paid for it....



Lucky Luciano played by Vincent Piazza




I did her make up!

I made my boyfriend come with me, but doesnt he look handsome with his work clothes and laptop bag?
READ new york magazines article about the event here:

No comments:

Post a Comment