Thursday, September 16, 2010

Almost made it

I almost made it to the Tory Burch show last night, but my friend Jane who was visiting from L.A. had a late meeting and we missed it. But she made up for it by bringing me with her as her date to Monkey Bar which is now my new favorite restaurant. The risotto was so good we ordered two of them. Our table was next to Katie Courics. I wanted to ask her for her help on my paper for school. But I restrained myself and tried not to embarrass everyone. I did get to have dinner with my new favorite jewelery designer Loree Rodkin. She made Michelle Obama's jewelery for the inaugural ball and many celebrities wear her gorgeous rings and necklaces. She let me try on her ring pictured below. If only I could afford it. Ironically, when Jane and I went to the bathroom, we found an imitation of Loree's ring that some lady left by the sink so we brought it back to show her. She said people copy her designs all the time. Imitation is the best form of flattery. Also last night was the New York City premiere of Boardwalk Empire. I did Christina's make up one more time. Doesn't she look lovely when she poses for pictures?
Loree Rodkin

Loree's design

Christina in her prada dress before the boardwalk premiere

Susan wants a picture too so now you are on my blog too! :)

My new butter london nail polish i bought while waiting for Jane. Its called Artful Dodger and it looks beautiful on. All of Butter London's colors are gorgeous actually. Go here to see them all:

No comments:

Post a Comment