Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blog-storming

Last night we went to a Thai restaurant (we wanted sushi but it started to rain and ruin Natalia's pretty boots, so we settled :)) to think about how to make our blog more unique and more "us." I attended a fashion blogger conference last week where I got to hear Emily of the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere (http://www.cupcakesandcashmere.com/) talk about her posts. I got to meet her too and she is super nice and just as gorgeous in person. Everyone else who spoke about their fashion blogs at the conference mentioned that it took months to get readers, so while we might be lacking now, one day maybe more than just my mom, hi mom!, will be reading this. Anyway, we promise to post more often from now on. See you all tomorrow!

Natalia in my favorite H&M sunglasses

Our Studded shoes

Natalia's YSL Rive Gauche ring and Isabel Marant bracelet

Lindsay trying to keep her hair dry

So Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment