Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall Make Up

I can't say I'm happy that summer is almost gone, there is a definite nostalgia that settles after labor day weekend. Another summer behind me... but the thing that keeps me going is that in fall I get this amazing sense of renewal. There's an energy that makes me eager to start new projects. It's a more powerful version of New Year's for me. When days are cooler, I feel that I can be more productive. I can also renew myself by adding a few more items to my wardrobe, and I love trying new make-up. This fall is all about highlighting your features... Think feline trend and French coquettes (no, not cRoquettes!), I'm referring to the ones who are always incredibly chic and flaunt themselves with grace! The modernized neutrals are also a very strong trend this season. What a great alternative when you need something simple. Welcome to fall sexiness...
Mac went crazy like a cat. I love this palette. Works great on my olive skin. 
Why limit yourself to makeup when you can wear your favorite feline around your neck? Meow...
Or on your lips? 
Get ready for some French love with intense eyes and immaculate skin...
Sometimes I feel like doing something very simple with my make-up and this is where the neutrals trend comes in very handy. Taupe and beige are not boring if you know how to use them. They can actually make you look incredibly elegant. 
Bronzer, soft grays and perfectly highlighted complexions continue to be a great natural option for transitioning easily into the evening.  
I want the dress as well... 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment