Tuesday, August 24, 2010

An attempt to stop my shopping addiction

I recently moved into a new apartment with my boyfriend who relocated to NYC to be with me. Instead of buying shoes and eyeshadow when I go shopping, I am now buying shelves and milk and eggs. I do love being domestic and creating a nest for us but a small part of me, and by small I mean massive, misses shopping for unneccessary clothing and accessories that are just so so delicious...mmm....anyway....I have been trying a new shopping deterant recently by keeping a list of everything I want to buy and visiting Shopbop.com daily in hopes that I will get sick of looking at my imaginary fall wardrobe and will not end up buying any of it. So far, this method has been working but only because I dont get paid until next week. Here is my Fall shopping list. Maybe someone can send me a present. Wink Wink.
Alexander Wang Sunglasses

American Apparel Racerback tank

BB Dakota Blazer


Current/Elliot The Captain Trousers

DVF Sequin hat

Erin Wasson/RVCA Fortune Teller Top

Jeffrey Campbell Brit Wrap Strap Booties

Jcrew Sequin Top

Madewell Scarf

Joe's Jeans The Shirt

Madewell Woodcut Print Blouse

Rag and Bone Calico Skirt

Rag and Bone Jean Knit Pocket Dress

Splendid Venice Slub Tee


Ahhh I can smell the new clothes smell already. Happy cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment