Monday, August 23, 2010

Amateur Make up Artist

One of my best friends got married this weekend and she was nice enough to ask me to be in the wedding party. I also volunteered to be make up artist for the Maid of Honor, Mother of the Bride and a bridesmaid. I have done make up for weddings before, but I was really nervous about this one in particular. In the end, everything turned out great and everyone loved their make up! The brides mother told me that her friend said she looked like a movie star. Here are my lovely works of art and some pictures from the beautiful wedding in Tuxedo, New York. If you are curious, I mostly used Mary Kay makeup and MAC blush in Stark Naked (a really pretty mauve shimmer blush) Its bright enough to give color, but subtle enough for girls who arent used to piling on cosmetics.
My finished makeup in my bridesmaid dress

me before makeup

The mother of the bride

The Maid of Honor and her makeup



The bride getting her makeup done. Not by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment