Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why taking risks can be highly fashionable...

Martin Margiela is always at the forefront of "creativity". If you dare to take some serious risks, why not try some of the clothes featured during Paris fashion week? I'm feeling a bit conservative today. I'll just stick to their fragrance: Untitled...
 
 Avant-garde fashion doesn't stop with Belgian brand MM. Moroccan fashion designer Charles de Castelbajac has some daring proposals... Is that Mickey on the shirt?? How about those earrings?!
Now, Junko Shimada is closer to what I could wear. If only I could wear heels that high... Yet they're so much fun and perfect to add some color to neutral outfits!
 
Even the model is falling off these shoes. Hmmm...

N-

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those shoes are fab, but definitely not for the faint of heart... or cobblestone streets of the MPD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Melissa. I think that I would kill myself if I attempted to wear them on a night out in the MPD! But there are so man other places to go... and Manhattan is full of taxis!

    ReplyDelete