Sunday, October 17, 2010

Study break

I have been researching my thesis for my journalism masters degree for the past month so I haven't had as much time to look at my favorite fashion blogs lately or do anything else but study for that matter. But I did take a break this week to go shopping with my boss and to browse the internet. I am excited about my new Fall clothes that I bought and since the weather has been colder, I have stopped wearing blush and am just layering on eyeliner. I even dyed my hair a little darker. This picture of Helena Christensen really makes me think of Fall and the transition from light colors to darker ones. It inspired me so much i have stopped buying so much pink and am buying more grey and black and white. Im so goth.... :) anyway. Here is some of my recent inspiration. More pictures to come when I take another break. Yuck Studying.

Love model Abbey Lee and her dark lipstick. Maybe I will wear this lipstick tomorrow...hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment