Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Panache

Today I feel inspired. And I think it's time to switch up fragrances. I always travel with two or three options in case I get bored. I want to have an option for the day, evening, and any special occasion that might spontaneously arise. I like Panache because it's rich, powerful, and surprisingly sexy but not in a feminine girly way. That wouldn't be me anyway. Panache is crafted around Haitian vetyver and it has an addictive enveloping heart of jasmine sambac and ylang ylang that blend beautifully with white honey, golden amber, and musks. It also contains some divine ingredients that will leave you wondering what you're smelling, such as rum extract, oakwood, and ambrette seeds. It's not a perfume for everyone, but if you're looking for something special and unlike anything else out there, you may have found your panache in a 50ml bottle...


DelRae Roth, creator of Parfums DelRae, is based in San Francisco but travelled often to New York to meet with perfumer Yann Vasnier. He helped carry out her vision of Panache, which was inspired by Cyrano de Bergerac's love for Roxanne. I couldn't resist... had to add a picture of Yann...  
N

Photo: Marc Virata via Parfums DelRae
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. want to check it out! where can i find it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.parfumsdelrae.com. they also list stores where it's available on the website. let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete