Saturday, July 24, 2010

Things I want...

I admitedly have a shopping problem. However I cannot always afford to buy the things I really spend time drooling about. My new favorite obsession is necklaces. They are a more affordable way of creating a new look. The two below are from Jcrew and Jacqueline Aiche





Colorful makeup can be hard to pull off. Red and Purple Eyeshadow is a good way to start experimenting with color if you aren't used to wearing it. I love the way it makes the wearer seem etherial and otherwordly.



Christian Dior 5 Colour Palette
Dolce and Gabbana
Guerlain

I also obviously like Jessica Stam. She always looks flawless even without make-up

Make Up Forever Aqua Cream can be used as eyeliner or eyeshadow and stays put even in this hot sweaty weather. I am buying it today.
Khloe jacquard cami
Natural makeup is my favorite for weekends and work. Everyone can pull it off. The best way to look like you arent wearing any makeup when you really are is dewy skin.
fresh twightlight freshface glow is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment