Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Colors Continued...

Lately I have been obsessing over anything hot pink. Anyone who knows me knows that if it's pink, I want it. It doesnt matter if its a cake or a pair of socks, the more pink the better. Luckily, hot pink and neon seem to be all over the place and I want in. Yesterday I bought M.A.C. lipglass in pink poodle and Tarte's lipstain with lipsurgence in Amused. Both last a long time in the hot weather and are more moisturizing than regular lip stains. Surprisingly the bright color actually looks better as it rubs off later in the day. If you are a little less daring, Chanel's lip gloss in Laser (pictured here below) is a more sheer hot pink. I look more awake and don't have to wear as much eye makeup with these lip glosses on. Its the perfect for looking pretty while sweating in the sun. Now if I can just figure out how to make orange lipstick look good on me, I am all set!






No comments:

Post a Comment