Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weekend Inspiration


Color can completely change the mood of your apartment. I like the idea of having neutral walls with touches of color throughout. For this effect, keeping it simple is key. You can add a bright sofa chair (like in the picture above), or a few colorful pillows and paintings. The chandelier in the first picture brings me back to the mood of Pipi Cucu, jovial and light! I also really like how color was incorporated on the walls by using colorful books. 

Happy weekend!
N

Photos via Ohlala

2 comments:

  1. I have had my new apartment ( Paris 1900 Haussmanian style) fully renovated. And as the one you show I kept all the walls basic, plain white which brings a lot of light to the rooms. The wooden floor was restored to it's natural color with s mat water based varnish. Now it needs decoration ! Next time you're in Paris you could give me some advise ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping and decorating in Paris? What you ask is really hard ;-)
    Will be my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete