Sunday, December 26, 2010

Serene Environments

After I travel for long periods of time, I cherish coming back to my place and finding my things. I find pleasure not only in reconnecting with them but also come to enjoy the comfort and serenity that are instilled within them. I love the apartment above because of the clean lines and the light that bathes the room. The windows and the floor are a huge part of what make a space attractive. This clutter-free environement exudes pure elegance. 
Flowers can also make a huge difference and can add 
a touch of life and Spring when there's a blizzard outside.
Anemones and peonies are probably my favorite flowers. 
They will become intimate companions this winter. 
N

1 comment:

  1. "Space and light and order. Those are the things that men need just as much as they need bread or a place to sleep." -Le Corbusier

    ReplyDelete