Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let the countdowns begin

I am not only referring to the countdown to Xmas or New Year's, although two weeks to Xmas and three to NYE seems a bit unreal... but this time, I am actually starting countdowns for the day I go back to work, the day my friends arrive to New York, the day I fully recover from surgery and can dance on tip-toes again... and maybe even do it while wearing 5 inch heels! In the meantime, I am inspired by the Zadig Loves Christmas! campaign. After Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp Muhl, come Alison Mosshart and Jamie Hince, alias The Kills. I'm a big fan of Zadig & Voltaire and love the spirit of the brand. I've even discovered some great music through their website... Here are some images to get in the holiday spirit and rock on!









N
images via zadig-et-voltaire

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment