Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fabricly

This past December, newly founded online retail company Fabricly, announced the Resort 2011 launch of their unique e-commerce platform. The company was founded in 2010 by designers Ari Helgason and Tom RileyEschewing the traditional wholesale-to-retail model, Fabricly will offer customers an entirely exclusive collection while providing start-to-finish support for emerging designers.

I have been Spring shopping today because I am snowed into my apartment and really tired of being cold. I went to Fabricly's website today and was so happy to see all the cute French inspired stripes and the Twiggy look alike model. These outfits would go great with the new Nars lip pencil I bought called "damned" its the most perfect berry red I have ever seen. Well at least that is how I feel today all snowed in. Go to fabricly.com to see for yourself and shop the wonderful clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment